WORLD CLASS EXHIBITS
ADVENTURES IN HISTORY
The Presidents Hall of Fame features one-of-a-kind exhibits dedicated to Presidential and Patriotic displays representing all 44 Presidents, their First Ladies and Families, as well as important events in the History of our Nation.
- State Dining Room
- The Blue Room at Christmas
- Oval Offices
All 1/12 scale representations are created in exquisite detail.
Other Featured Displays include
- White House China
- First Lady Gown Collection
- White House Ornaments as well as Christmas Card Collections.
- The White House Under Construction—an animated diorama created in 1/12 scale by the Zweifel’s
- A vast Kennedy Collection acquired at Sotheby’s Kennedy Auction for the Presidents Hall of Fame
Guest can be assured to see something new on each and every time they visit.
Displays have been featured in major publications such as “Time” and “Life” Magazines. Television programs such as “Good Morning America” and the “Today Show” as well as displayed in Presidential Libraries and Major Museums such as the Smithsonian Institute, Museum of Science and Industry Chicago also featured at the Earls Court for Queen Elizabeth as well as in Japan.
It is one of the largest depositories of Presidential Memorabilia in the Nation
Open to School Children, the Public as well as Scholars and Historians.
WE INVITE YOU TO COME TAKE A WALK IN HISTORY, UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.
And don’t forget to bring your camera!
The Presidents Hall of Fame
123 US Highway 27
Clermont, FL, 34714